Today’s announcement is one of mixed emotions for me, sadness as I announce the closure of foxrunsoftware.net (I’ll miss our little foxy icon), and simultaneous happiness as I announce our new home at the recently christened SkyVerge.com! It’s been a wild and fun ride over the past 14 months, from humble beginnings as a one-person eCommerce consulting shop with just me at the helm, the business has fully doubled in size to a two person WooCommerce plugin and custom software company now that I’ve partnered with fellow WooCommerce developer, the talented Max Rice. It’s amazing to consider everything that’s happened in the past year at foxrunsoftware:
- 43 articles published on WordPress and WooCommerce topics
- 735 comments left, 290 of which were from yours truly in reply to visitors questions, comments and complaints
- 800 average daily weekday pageviews, up from and average of 1 a year ago
- 2 WordPress.org plugins released with a combined 21,089 downloads at the moment
- 12 premium WooCommerce plugins listed on www.woothemes.com
Although foxrunsoftware.net is going away, if anything our commitment at SkyVerge.com to providing informative, actionable articles, amazing WooCommerce plugins and outstanding custom software for clients has only increased. I know the article publish rate has trailed off a bit here in recent months as Max and I worked to combine our operations, unify our plugin code base, and continue to provide the best service we can for our clients, but we’re hopeful to get back to a regular post schedule soon at SkyVerge.com.
Thanks to all my clients who I’ve worked with over the past year, to all the WooCommerce users out there who purchased and continue to use my plugins, and to everyone who ever left a comment or visited my site. We hope to see you over at SkyVerge soon!