- Adds an admin configuration control ‘Exclude This Browser‘ integrated into System > Configuration > Sales – Google API > Google Analytics. Enabling this sets a long-term cookie in the browser, which when turned on disables the client side Google Analytics tracking call.
- Compatible with the popular, and recommended Fooman GoogleAnalyticsPlus extension.
- No need to create filters in Google Analytics
Download from here, or from the Google Analytics Exclude Magento Connect page.
After installing the extension:
- Log into the Magento admin
- Go to the following: System > Configuration > Sales – Google API
- Expand Google Analytics and ‘exclude’ this browser
- Repeat for all other browsers you wish to have excluded from your Google Analytics data